The perfect station for precision de-soldering jobs of THT components and SMD pad cleaning.
It uses DS360 Micro De-soldering Iron, a micro de-soldering iron for thin de-soldering jobs of SMD or conventional components. It is capable to provide up to 40 W, if it is required. DS360 works with C360 Tip Range.
This station includes:
• Fast and easy configuration of the station thanks to the 7-key keypad.
• Cartridge Holder to store up to four cartridges, as well as Cartridge Extractor and Cable Collector.
• Connectivity to JBC Fume Extractor (connector RJ12).
It provides the best soldering quality thanks to JBC Most Efficient Soldering System and, additionally, the Sleep & Hibernation Modes help to extend the life of tips.
- Selectable Temperature - 180 to 450 ºC / 360 to 840 ºF
- Vacuum - 75% / 570 mmHg / 22.4 inHg
- Flow rate 9 SLPM
- USB-B Software PC / Firmware update
- Equipotential bonding
- Optional connection to EPA - RJ12 Connector
- Earthing Fuse - F 1.25A
- ESD safe
- Tip to ground vol./ resist. Meets and exceed ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014 IPC J-STD-001F
- POWER SUPPLY Peak power - 40 W - 23.5 V
- Operating temp. range - 10 to 50 ºC / 50 to 122 ºF
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT - 170 x 176 x 145 mm / 4.00 kg.
- 1 CS Control Unit
- 1 MS-A Electric De-soldering Module
- 1 DS360 Micro De-soldering Iron (C360004 already inserted)
- 5 C360002 Through hole de-soldering Ø 0.8
- 5 C360004 Through hole de-soldering Ø 1.2