DMU Control Unit manages up to 4 tools simultaneously and is fully compatible with 10 different JBC tools.
MSE Electric De-soldering Module is indispensable for a Repairing process.
It provides the best soldering quality thanks to JBC Most Efficient Soldering System and additionally Sleep & Hibernation Modes help to extend life of tips.
It features all the Excellence range benefits such as station customization, full control of soldering processes and remote work management.
DMS works simultaneously with DR560 De-soldering Iron and T245 General Purpose Handle.
- 1 DMU 4-Tool Control Unit
- 1 MSE Electric Desoldering Module for DDU & DMU
- 1 T245 General Purpose Handle (cartridge not included)
- 1DR560 De-soldering Iron (C560003 already inserted)
- 1 ADS Stand for T210 & T245 Handles
- 1 DRS Stand for DR560 De-soldering Iron
- 1 CLM Manual Tip Cleaner
- 1 SCH Cartridge Holder
- Selectable Temperature - 90 to 450 ºC / 190 to 840 ºF
- Vacuum - 75% / 570 mmHg / 22.4 inHg
- ESD safe
- Tip to ground resistance - <2 ohms
- Tip to ground voltage - <2 mV RMS
- POWER SUPPLY Peak power - 160 W per tool – 23.5 V
- Operating temp. range - 10 to 50 ºC / 50 to 120 ºF
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT Control Unit -148 x 120 x 232 mm / 4.57 kg