DMU Control Unit manages up to 4 tools simultaneously and is fully compatible with 10 different JBC tools.
MSE Electric De-soldering Module is indispensable for a Repairing process.
It provides the best soldering quality thanks to JBC Most Efficient Soldering System and additionally Sleep & Hibernation Modes help to extend life of tips.
It features all the Excellence range benefits such as station customization, full control of soldering processes and remote work management.
DMP works simultaneously with T210 Precision Purpose Handle, T245 General Purpose Handle, AM120 Adjustable Micro Tweezers and DR560 De-soldering Iron.
- 1 DMU 4-Tool Control Unit
- 1 MSE Electric De-soldering Module for DDU & DMU
- 1 AM120 Adjustable Micro Tweezers (cartridge not included)
- 1 T210 Precision Handle (cartridge not included)
- 1 T245 General Purpose Handle (cartridge not included)
- 1 DR560 De-soldering Iron(C560003 already inserted)
- 2 ADS Stand for T210 & T245 Handles
- 1 AMS Stand for AM120 & PA120 Tweezers
- 1 DRS Stand for DR560 De-soldering Iron
- 1 CLM Manual Tip Cleaner
- 1 SCH Cartridge Holder
- 1 P405 Pedal
- Selectable Temperature - 90 to 450 ºC / 190 to 840 ºF
- Vacuum (at 6 bar) - 75% / 570 mmHg / 22.4 inHg
- Flow rate (at 6 bar) - 9 SLPM
- LAN - Remote control / Traceability
- Equipotential bonding - Optional connection to EPA
- ESD safe
- Tip to ground resistance - <2 ohms
- Tip to ground voltage - <2 mV RMS
- Power Supply Peak Power - 160 W per tool – 23.5 V
- Operating temp. range - 10 to 50 ºC / 50 to 120 ºF
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT Control Unit - 148 x 120 x 232 mm / 4.57 kg