This station is ideal when working on populated PCBs or under a magnifying glass.
It uses T210 Precision Handle, the perfect handpiece for accuracy soldering jobs with medium power requirements. T210 works with C210 Cartridge Range.
This station includes:
• Fast and easy configuration of the station thanks to the 7-key keypad.
• Cartridge Holder to store up to four cartridges, as well as Cartridge Extractor and Cable Collector.
• Connectivity to JBC Fume Extractor (connector RJ12).
It provides the best soldering quality thanks to JBC Most Efficient Soldering System and, additionally, Sleep & Hibernation Modes help to extend the life of tips.
- Selectable Temperature - 90 to 450 ºC / 190 to 840 ºF
- USB-B - Software PC / Firmware update
- Equipotential bonding - Optional connection to EPA RJ12 Connector
- Earthing Fuse - F 1.25A
- ESD safe
- Tip to ground vol./ resist. Meets and exceed ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014 IPC J-STD-001F
- POWER SUPPLY Peak power - 40 W - 23.5 V
- Operating temp. range - 10 to 50 ºC / 50 to 122 ºF
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT - 170 x 176 x 145 mm / 2.70 kg.
- 1 CD Soldering Station
- 1 T210 Precision Handle (cartridge not included)