The TMT-PH300 uses advanced intelligent temperature control technology to control the infrared preheater. Three heating modes allow the unit to handle leaded & lead-free preheating processes and are suitable for use with PCB containing BGA and SMD components.
- Microprocessor accurately regulates temperature.
- Three heating modes to meet different soldering requirements.
- Professional board holder allows three dimensional adjustments.
- Large quartz heating element suitable for large sized PCBA.
- Two external temperature sensors probes.
- Input Line Voltage: TMT-PH300 220-240 VAC, 850W
- Temperature Range: 50°C - 400°C
- Heating Area (W x L): 200mm x 250mm
- Max Allowable PCB Size (L): 270mm
- Heating Method: Infrared
- Fuse: 250V 8A
- Size (W x H x D): 260mm x 90mm x 410mm
- Weight: 3.8 KG