Precision soldering through hot air, especially for SMDs
JNA is the only Hot Air Station to rework, position and remove SMDs without affecting nearby components.
It is perfect for reworking SMDs on areas with minimal separation.
JBC Exclusive System enables the regulation of temperatures and air at very low levels in order to avoid the movement of adjoining components.
Makes it the perfect station for easy and high-precision reworking of components as small as 01005, even under the magnifying glass.
The station includes T260 Pick & Place to position and remove components easily thanks to the built-in suction pump.
JBC offers a replacement heating element J125010 with outlet diameters of 1mm.
- 1 JNAU High-Precision Hot Air Control Unit
- 1 NH High-Precision Heater Hose Set
- 1 NHS Stand for NH High-Precision Heater Hose Set
- 1 J125010 Cartridge Ø 0.1
- 1 NBC260 Bent Needles & cups for T260
- 1 T260 Pick & Place Handle
- 1 P405 Pedal
- Nominal power -70 W
- Temperature selection -Room temp. 150 - 450 °C / 300 - 840 °F
- Cool mode -T off. Used to blow air at room temperature
- Operating temp. range -10 - 50 ºC / 50 - 122 ºF
- Air flow regulation -0.15 - 2.5 SLPM
- Vacuum - 53% / 397 mmHg / 15.6 inHg
- Communication connectors - USB-A / USB-B /RJ12 for RS232 / Pedal / Stand
- Complies with CE standards ESD protected
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT - 180 x 170 x 110 mm / 2.83 kg.