TE is a precision hot air station capable of reworking small and medium SMDs.
The combination of the exclusive JBC hot air system with protectors, tripods and extractors ensures de-soldering components easily and safety, concentrating the heat on the selected component as show:
Connecting an external thermocouple provides a high-precise close-loop control of the component/PCB during the rework process or can also be used to protect a component or a specific area of the PCB.
As all the JBC Stations, the TE has a menu with more than 10 parameters to customise the control unit.
- 1 Hot Air Control Unit
- 1 TET Precision Heater Hose Set
- 1 TN9209 Nozzle Straight Ø3 for TET
- 1 TN9208 Nozzle Straight Ø4 for TET
- 1 TN9080 Nozzle Straight Ø5 for TET
- 1 TES Stand for TE Precision Heater Hose Set
- 1 PH218 Thermocouple Type K
ESHT Extractor Stand for Hot Air
- 1 E2052 Extractor 52 (20 x 20 mm)
- 1 E2064 Extractor 64 (20 x 26 mm)
- 1 E2184 Extractor 80 (24 x 24 mm)
- 1 P2220 Protector 32 (10 x 10 mm)
- 1 P2235 Protector 24 (12 x 17 mm)
- 1 P4000 Protector 44 (12.5 x 12.5 mm)
- 1 P2230 Protector 48 (15 x 15 mm)
- 1 P4010 Protector 60 (17 x 17 mm)
- 1 T2050 Tripod Ø 39 mm
- 1 T2250 Tripod Ø 85 mm
- 1 CU110 Cups for Extractors & Tripods
- 1 A2330 Suction Tube for Protectors & Extractors