Reduce the risk of thermal shock while reworking
PHBK Large Preheater Set is the best solution for rework on medium / large PCBAs, such as the once commonly used in circuits boards and/or lap tops. It features a heating area of 360 x 277 mm / 14.2 x 10.9 in. and four TC connections.
Matchless reliability in temperature accuracy and control of the PCBA so that no component is damaged.
The Preheater can be operated easily and conveniently via the intuitive menu navigation.
It features three work modes:
- Power Mode allows working at a fixed power level with the option of using protection thermocouple.
- Temperature Mode keeps the PCBA at a selected temperature, using the regulation thermocouple and, optionally, protection thermocouples.
- Profile Mode allows control of the heating rate of the PCBA by the use of a control and protection thermocouple, without exceeding the recommended limit levels in each application. It features 22 customizable profiles.
Up to four thermocouples can be connected in any of the three work modes.
PSB Large PCB Support is perfectly adapted to any type of PCBs by means of its many adjustable components and its 3 adjustable clearance positions 28, 38 or 48 mm / 1.1, 1.5 or 1.9 in.
By means of JBC Software, the Preheater can be synchronized with other JBC Hot Air, Soldering Stations as well as Fume Extractor equipment in order for them to work jointly and to perform your rework process optimally.
- Operating temp. range - 10 to 50 ºC / 50 to 120 ºF
- Temperature range - 50 to 250 ºC / 120 to 482 ºF
- Heating area - 180 x 277 mm / 7.1 x 10.9 in - 1 zone / 360 x 277 mm / 14.2 x 10.9 in -2 zones
- Temperature measurement - Thermocouple type K
- Maximum power - 1800 W
- ESD safe
- USB-B (rear) / Software PC
- USB-A (front) Firmware update / Graphics management
- Robot - RS-232 remote control
- Aux - Console connection
- Pedal - Connect a pedal to control the heater.
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT - 426 x 444 x 41 mm / 9.70 kg.
- 1 Heater unit
- 1 Console
- 1 PSB Large PCB Support
- 2 PH218 Thermocouple Type K
- 1 PH217 Kapton Tape for PCBs