Reduce the risk of thermal shock while reworking
PHSK Small Preheater Set is the best solution for rework on small / medium PCBAs, such as the once commonly used in electronic industries. It features a heating area of 130 x 135 mm / 5.12 x 5.31 in and four TC connections.
Matchless reliability in temperature accuracy and control of the PCBA so that no component is damaged.
The Preheater can be operated easily and conveniently via the intuitive menu navigation.
It features three work modes:
- Power Mode allows working at a fixed power level with the option of using protection thermocouple.
- Temperature Mode keeps the PCBA at a selected temperature, using the regulation thermocouple and, optionally, protection thermocouples.
- Profile Mode allows control of the heating rate of the PCBA by the use of a control and protection thermocouple, without exceeding the recommended limit levels in each application. It features 22 customizable profiles.
Up to four thermocouples can be connected in any of the three work modes.
PSS Small PCB Support is perfectly adapted to any type of PCBs by means of its many adjustable components and its 3 adjustable clearance positions 28, 50 or 70 mm / 1.1, 2 or 2.8 in.
By means of JBC Software, the Preheater can be synchronized with other JBC Hot Air, Soldering Stations as well as Fume Extractor equipment in order for them to work jointly and to perform your rework process optimally.
- Operating temp. range - 10 - 40 ºC / 50 - 104 ºF
- Temperature range - 50 to 250ºC / 120 to 482ºF
- Heating area - 65 x 135 mm / 2.6 x 5.3 in - 1 zone / 130 x 135 mm / 5.1 x 5.3 in - 2 zones
- Temperature measurement - Thermocouple type K
- Maximum power - 600W
- JBC-Set temperature. profiles - 3 profiles ( 2, 3 or 4 steps)
- User temperature profiles - 22 (up to 6 steps for each)
- Maximum work time - 600 min. or indefinite
- Fuse - 8 A T (100V & 120V), 4 A T (230V)
- ESD safe
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT - 195 x 288 x 42 mm / 4.78 kg.
- 1 Heater unit
- 1 Console
- 1 PSS Small PCB Support
- 2 PH218 Thermocouple Type K
- 1 PH217 Kapton Tape for PCBs