Reduce the risk of thermal shock while reworking
This is a complete system for preheating big-sized PCBAs such as communications boards, airplanes, etc. and ideal for repetitive soldering jobs. It features a heating area of 510 x 610 mm / 20.07 x 24 in. with 6 independent work zones (255 x 203 mm / 10.04 x 8 in) to be switched on/off. This Preheater works with up to eight Thermocouples.
Matchless reliability in temperature accuracy and control of the PCBA so that no component is damaged.
The Preheater can be operated easily and conveniently via the intuitive menu navigation.
It features three work modes:
- Power Mode allows working at a fixed power level with the option of using protection thermocouple.
- Temperature Mode keeps the PCBA at a selected temperature, using the regulation thermocouple and, optionally, protection thermocouples.
- Profile Mode allows control of the heating rate of the PCBA by the use of a control and protection thermocouple, without exceeding the recommended limit levels in each application. It features 22 customizable profiles.
Up to eight thermocouples can be connected to which enables the operator to work in any of the three work modes.
PSX XL PCB Support is perfectly adapted to any type of PCBs by means of its many adjustable components and its 3 adjustable clearance positions 28, 38 or 48 mm / 1.1, 1.5 or 1.9 in.
By means of JBC Software, the Preheater can be synchronized with other JBC Hot Air, Soldering Stations as well as Fume Extractor equipment in order for them to work jointly and to perform your rework process optimally.
- Operating temp. range - 10 - 50 ºC / 50 - 122 ºF
- Temperature range - 50 to 250 ºC / 120 to 482 ºF
- Heating area - 255 x 203 mm / 10.04 x 8 in - 1 zone / 510 x 610 mm / 20 x 24 in - 6 zones
- Temperature measurement - Thermocouple type K
- Maximum power - 5400 W
- JBC-Set temperature profiles - 3 profiles (2, 3 or 4 steps)
- User profiles - 22 (up to 6 steps for each)
- Maximum work time - 600 min or indefinite
- ESD safe
- USB-B (rear) -Software PC
- USB-A (front) -Firmware update / Graphics management
- Robot - RS-232 remote control
- Aux - Console connection
- Pedal - Connect a pedal (ref.P-005) to control the heater.
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT - 790 x 664 x 42 mm / 23.00 kg.
- 1 Heater unit
- 1 Console
- 1 PSX XL PCB Support
- 4 PH201 Metallic PCB Support L1
- 4 PH202 Metallic PCB Support L2
- 4 PH203 Metallic PCB Support L3
- 3 PH218 Thermocouple Type K
- 1 PH217 Kapton Tape for PCBs